Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sept 14th, 2010

Woke up late today since I didn't get much sleep; so of course I was late to class...It was a bullshit day anyways...It's pointless coming if we're not going to learn anything significant but I don't want to have to make up hours so I went.
Confirmed for dinner with Charlie; Oldie sent me a text reminding me of his birthday...I think he thinks I'm calm now. He better plan on getting me my money on time!!! If not, I will be paying off my other credit card from his account.
I came home tired..but I decided to contact the bank that owns the house I wanted and see about living on premises as a property manager...or better yet, renting the house if I can afford it...we'll see...but I want that house. I took a power nap, and got ready for charlie.
He drives my old car...only his is an SL600....so we know he has some money. Dinner conversation went well, although he was trying to get something for nothing. Everyvtime men come in making demands of how they want passion and sex; that just means that they are clients in my book...they want pussy but they don't want to pay for it. It's not like they are offering you the world! At least Richard, in his psycho mentality, got it, and I got a ring!!! We finished dinner and I invited him upstairs...we agreed on a number...after he claimed that he never did anything like this before. Don't they all??? lol...it was a decent time. He came and he left; thank God! I studied and went to bed...I'm going to do some more research on that house.

No comments:

Post a Comment