Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sept 26th-Oct 1st, 2010

Sept 26th
Woke up and went to the soccer pick up and some chick who ordained herself captain, decided we should do drills. I opted out and said I would only play a scrimmage and she took over 1 hour!!! I finally just left...what a waste of my afternoon...I could have slept in. I did some grocery shopping and went home, cooked, ate, watched TV, bed.


Sept 27th
First day of senior classes. Our instructor was Hungarian...I think he likes me but maybe I'm just reading too much into it. His accent was very strong but we got by. Neil and Sarah (my dancer friend who I hooked up Neil, the successful doctor I met through another friend) finalized their date. He's putting her up in a hotel which is nice; I think she's going to like him a lot. Not much happened today


Sept 28th
I got a text from my namesake flight attendant saying that the aviation meeting would be tomorrow...I guess that means that I will miss the mandatory class, but I can always make it up anyways. Today was the first day of clinic and it went by smoothly, I got good reviews. Went home, watched TV and bummed around then fell asleep


Sept 29th
Got up on time and went to the aviation meeting...it was good to network with fellow people in the industry. The lead guy there was black which I liked. It was a good day...although it stormed the whole time! We had lunch and then I went home. Night classes were closed so I couldn't even make up the class...it's ok though because I can just make it up when I do my massages at night.


Sept 30th
Today was a sunny day! What a drastic change from yesterday. Saw my first two clients at school and one of them was a repeat that requested me...he seemed blown away and said he wanted to use me as his therapist when I got out of school. Yay!!! Went to lunch with a classmate. Went home to have my internet looked at then spent 2 hours on the phone with Vonage trying to figure out why my phone didn't work...finally I had to go because I had a soccer game. It was crazy but the score was 0-0; at least I finally got my cardio in. I came back and fixed my phone myself!!! Damn vonage people. I got in the jacuzzi, packed for my trip and then I got a call from a guy wanting to see me in the morning...let's hope he makes it.

Oct 1st
Well, the guy didn't make it, lol..so I got ready and rushed to my hair stylist to fix my hair before I went to the airport...got through security ok and boarded...I definitely prefer flying first class!!! I got a text from my Hungarian instructor asking me out to the movies...what??? I knew something was up. I politely declined, telling him I was out of town...I might go there to see if he's good in bed. I napped on the plane for a bit after drinking some tea. Then I got up and studied a bit as I drank some merlot...so chic! Oldie picked me up at the airport; I got my nails done and then he picked me up. We picked up a couple of things from the store and then we went home where he tried to show me old papers from 3 years ago of his wife's breast cancer!!! Then the so called surgery he had was a biopsy, ha! He thinks I'm so stupid that he can lie to my face!!! Of course, I called him on his bullshit.
We went to dinner which was pretty cool...he wanted to do something else but everything was boring so we went home, had boring sex and fell asleep, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment