Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dec 23rd- 27th, 2010

Dec 23rd
Flew to Houston, TX today to meet Mr. Egyptian (the bff thought introduced us)...he was just as I imagine he would be, clingy! lol...wanting to show too much affection too soon, when he's not spending any money on me. He's 52, same as Richard and of course insecure, he was just refreshing for all of two seconds because of his different accent but lo and behold, this trip was boring...and kept getting increasingly boring as the days went by

Dec 24th and 25th
Even though I was on my period, he licked my pussy and ass which I let him but he got nothing in return from me...we were like an old boring couple which I told him. He didn't even get me a proper gift and I found out he was a cheap ass...I definitely started getting annoyed and ready to go home. He said he hated his mother and hadn't spoken to her in 3 years..definitely raised a red flag. This guy has issues. He kept wanting to meet my family and calling me his girlfriend to which to told him no!

Dec 26th
All this trip we literally slept, ate, slept, ate...there was nothing planned for us and he blamed it on christmas...I let him have it. He promised me a great time but fell short. Then he lost his temper and told me to be quiet, told me he felt sorry for my ex and that I would grow old alone, ha! The true colors come out. He said, that if I was dating an Ethiopian guy, I would get beaten for talking to him like that. Wow! A woman beater too!!! I told him that there was obviously something wrong with him for him to be 52 and unmarried with no children...I told him that just because he was raised like a barbarian doesn't mean all Africans behave like that. I believe that hurt him because he calmed the fuck down after that. We went home and he slept on the couch which was fine by me...I was definitely over Texas and ready to leave!

Dec 27th
Mr. Egyptian drove me to the airport which took forever because he kept getting lost even with the gps. I made it back home and hooked up with a guy from the sugardaddie website that I had been chatting with. Then with my regular from new york, then later I gave a massage to a friend of a friend; it was Mafioso...I asked him to take me for sushi and his friend was there who wanted a massage the minute I mentioned it, lol. He tried to pay me for extra but it just wasn't worth it for me because he didn't seem like he could afford me anyways. It was a very lucrative day indeed! perhaps the new year calls for a cleansing. Now I just need to find another new year's eve plans...chances are, I might be spending it with a regular of mine so if I enter the new year making money, I'm completely fine with that! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment