Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sept 15th-19th, 2010

Sept 15th
School, home to nap, then pole fitness. I definitely was not in the mood. I can't wait till the 3 months is up and I'll just pay as I see fit and do more bikram yoga. I talked to my cast mate about dropping off her cat. She goes on and on about her new relationship and then asks me to watch her cat but never asked me about how I was doing....very selfish, but I didn't need to tell her about my business anyways...she's a cool girl and just an acquaintance anyways. I watched some TV and went to bed.

Sept 16th
Oldie sends me a text reminding me of his birthday...too funny. I told him to fork over my money...if he doesn't do it, I'll just take it out of his bank account anyways. Went to school; pretty tame day, we talked about the constitution because it was "constitution day" and then we had a fire drill. I went home, napped, and went to my soccer game where we tied 1-1 but it was a good game. I got an email from Charles asking me how my game went; I see he definitely is into me. I get home from my game and my cast mate brings her cat over with very little kitty litter!!! She's lucky I like cats and plus I'm doing her this favor because now she can owe me for when I need something in the future.
I get a call from the bff wanting to hang out since she was drained from dealing with her family and her niece's death. She was definitely an emotional wreck because she started bitching about something ridiculous which kind of killed the mood...when she saw what she did, she started changing the subject. Me being the type to brush things off my shoulder, I saw no point in dwelling on it. We ran into our annoying black gay guy; then a married man started hitting on her which she seemed to like. All the other times, I've always been the one getting the attention so at least she can get her mind off things. We danced; a guy approached me to dance, so I danced with him while the annoying gay guy was left by himself on the dance floor, lol. At the end of the night, I gave the guy my number even though I wasn't interested in him at all. We ended up going to the married guy's house with an annoying friend of his who tried to make out with me because he thought I was that desperate. The bff was making out with her married guy but since I wasn't feeling his friend, I decided to head out and take a cab...2 minutes later as I am in the cab, she calls me saying she's leaving...um...I thought she was into her guy...I guess she liked the attention but realized she doesn't have the mindset to go there. I told her I was already in the cab. I didn't feel bad because she's left my ass several time without saying anything. At least I told her to her face. Oh well. I was kind of annoyed at her anyways but I'll just brush it off since she's going through her family issues.

Sept 17th
Got up today and got ready for day shift...I set my mind to make some money. The guy I gave my number texted me about getting together for lunch but I blew him off because I just wasn't interested in him. I got a call from the corporate flight attendant staffing company about a possible trip but it turned out that it was just going to be a "meet and greet", but I would get paid; not much but at least it was something. The bff called while I was working and it took me four hours to get back to her, but I didn't feel bad because she's not the promptest person on the planet. I met a dancer named Sarah; she complimented me on my butt and said that I had "Kim Kardashian's" booty, I smiled and said thanks. Then we started talking and found out that we had a lot in common, personality wise. She introduced me to one of her regulars who bought several dances from my and pretty much made my day because it was slow...then another guy came in and just kept giving us money for sitting with him and I ended up doing well, and had no problem tipping the DJ and house mom...it was good day! I made plans to hang out with Sarah tomorrow....I went home and went to bed.

Sept 18th
I woke up and got ready for the "meet and greet" with the passengers...I really wish I was doing this trip, but oh well. At least I'm getting paid for it. Everything went well...made pleasantries, left my resume at the FBO and then went home. I got some luxury magazines for my vision board. As I got in my car, the post office guy tries to hit on me, lol. I go home and confirm with Sarah that we were going out and she confirmed. The bff kept calling me but I let it go to voicemail...she's not always there when I call so I didn't feel too bad. I napped, then met up with Sarah later. The first bar was dead so we just had one drink and went to another bar/restaurant where a gentleman quickly bought us drinks and paid for our dinner. He was more interested in Sarah though and he started getting too drunk and out of hand so we had to go. His friend was boring and a guy next to me started to talk to me but I didn't feel anything there. Sarah got a text about a party going on at this billionaire's house that she knew so we went there and we were supposed to go to a club afterwards, where he supposedly had $10,000 bottles waiting. The party was pretty dry for a billionaire and he was very young! 25 years old; he dj'ed his own party and it just wasn't as festive as the other billionaire's party I went to but never the less, we had a good time. But when it came time to leave the house, the billionaire kept fooling around with this girl and they jumped in the pool with their clothes on and had to "dry off" and it just took forever, that we decided to just drive back. I opted to crash at Sarah's house, although she didn't seem like she wanted me to, but I didn't give a shit, lol. We ended up staying up talking for a while before we went to bed. Sarah definitely seems like the type of girl that is on my level, although she's a bit reserved, but at least she knows about the hustle, unlike my bff. I decided to go the charity events with Sarah, instead of the bff.

Sept 19th
Woke up today at Sarah's house and we decided to do breakfast....just when I was gonna dip so I didn't outwear my welcome, she asks about hanging out by her pool...I was down for that. Then she suggested we go to the beach and we did that for a little bit, then got some drinks and drove back home. She mentioned that she would be working tomorrow (Monday) during the day and suggested that I come in since her regular would be there...I told her that I had class. Then when we got to her place, she suggested we go see a movie; I guess she must really like my company. We saw the movie "Easy A", which I wanted to see anyways. Then we bid each other good bye and I came home, showered, washed my "hair" and just lounged. I started designing my gift certificate that I had donated to the leukemia benefit and setting up my website but then my stupid mac froze, so I just shut it off manually then it won't show anything on the screen when I turn it on. Hopefully it just needs to cool off. I decided to hop on my pc laptop and do my study guide for the board exam. Thank God for multiple computers!!! I will turn it on again later and see what happens. I decided to go in to work since I could at least make a little bit of money...I will just leave school during lunch and go to work and then come back during night shift to make it up ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment